I believe that todays teachers should be using multimodal ways of presenting material to students. Not every student learns the same which is why teachers should be incorporating visual, auditory and kinaesthetic methods of pedagogy rather than the traditional note taking method. Not only should teachers incorporate multimodal instruction into their practice, they should allow students to present their work using various multimodal methods. I aspire to be the teacher that steps away from assessment through paper exam and allows students to present their learning through presentations, podcasts, illustrations, videos, demonstrations, etc. I strongly feel that every student isn’t comfortable writing exams which often leads them to perform to the less of their ability. In todays exams, even multiple choice is meant to trick students into choosing the wrong answer which is something I am totally against. I want my students to be able to present their best work through any academically appropriate mode of their choice. Here, students excel which increases their confidence and allows them to be creative unleashing their potential.